If you want a copier but don’t want to deal with monthly payments, then buying a used copier can be a great option. There are a number of benefits that come with buying a used copier versus leasing a copier. Used office equipment is a totally viable way to get a great machine for your business, without the need to be stuck working with a leasing company.
At Copier Boston we make sure that our used copiers are in great condition. We check to make sure that everything is ready to go so you don’t have to worry about breakdowns. We want you to be able to get working, and keep working once you get a used copier from Copier Boston.
Benefits of a used copier include:
- No monthly payments
- Freedom to move, or do whatever you like with your copier
- No need to work with pushy salespeople who demand constant upgrades
- Can still get service agreements with leasing companies
Downsides to a used copier:
- One big payment up front
- No chance to upgrade down the road
- Might be harder to fix certain parts
Deciding what the best option for you is can be difficult unless you are familiar with the world of copiers. Call Copier Boston today to get help deciding what is best for you. We have the experience to get you the best copier for the best deal.