Do you have color printing needs that can’t be sacrificed? If you are in an industry that demands your prints to have the best, and boldest colors available then you need to know how to get them. Getting an expensive printer won’t guarantee that your prints will look the way you pictured in your head. You need to make sure that you are doing your part to get the best colors you can get.
Follow these color printing tips to get the best prints you’ve ever had.
- Set your print resolution. Make sure that it is as high as it can go. Most printers have settings that go as high as 1800 x 600 dpi, or even 2400 x 1200. More dpi means better pictures.
- Set your print driver. Make sure you change from the text setting to the photo setting. This will prepare your printer for a bolder image.
- Set print drive to full color. This will open a new range of colors available.
- Use Adobe PostScript print drive. Your greens, blues, and reds will be changed into cyan, magenta, yellow, and black values. This will create a fully color spectrum.
- Check your digital format. Jpeg, PDF, and PNG will create better images than TIFF or Bitmap photo.
If you follow these steps then you will be able to get the best colors possible from your office machine. Remember, your printer won’t know what kind of job you are trying to complete. However, if you correctly apply your settings then you can get amazing colors that will impress everyone who sees your prints.