Starting a copier lease can be a nerve-racking experience if you don’t know what you are doing. There are too many people that end up signing bad leases and are taken advantage of. Getting your first copier lease doesn’t have to be scary. The experts at Copier Boston are here to help you know what to think about when starting your first copier lease.
The best piece of advice that we can give you is to have an idea of what you are looking for before talking with a salesperson. Not everyone is going to have your best interests at heart. They may try and get you to get a much more expensive machine than you need so they can make some extra money. This is when it becomes important to have an idea of what you would like to get.
Think about your business and what you need to make your business succeed. Research some of the different features you can get and see what sounds good for your business. Consider that the more feaures you have, the more expensive your machine will be.
Consider things like;
- Do I need color printing?
- What type of media do I think I will be using?
- What do I think most of my print and copy jobs will look like?
- How important is security for your copier?
- Are there other machines you have used that you felt did not offer enough?
- How long of a lease are you looking for?
- What is the workteam size that will be using your machine?
Questions like these are a good way to get you moving in the right direction. Another great option is to talk with our staff at Copier Boston. We can give you the help you need to make sure that you are making a great choice.