Are you getting the best color prints from your office machine? Many people do not realise that they are not using their office machine to its full potential. They take whatever print comes out and accept it as the machine’s best effort. However, this is usually not the best, brightest print that you can get.
Getting great color prints is all about knowing how your machine works. There are settings in your machine that can help you maximize the job at hand. You can start to get amazing color prints if know a few simple steps. If you follow our little guide below then you should be able to start seeing the best prints that your machine can give you.
- Set your print resolution. Make sure that it is as high as it can go. Most printers have settings that go as high as 1800 x 600 dpi, or even 2400 x 1200. More dpi means better pictures.
- Set your print driver. Make sure you change from the text setting to the photo setting. This will prepare your printer for a bolder image.
- Set print drive to full color. This will open a new range of colors available.
- Use Adobe PostScript print drive. Your greens, blues, and reds will be changed into cyan, magenta, yellow, and black values. This will create a fully color spectrum.
- Check your digital format. Jpeg, PDF, and PNG will create better images than TIFF or Bitmap photo.
You may be surprised at just how awesome your color prints will begin to look. Taking the time to understand your machine can give you better results than you knew were possible.